Saturday, March 15, 2008

Preschool Photos

Dear Friends,

It's been another fun, exciting week with my preschoolers. The sad note is that Brooklyn is leaving us though. She and her family, Sean and Rebecca Cannon and baby sister Madison are transferring to Oaxaca, Mexico to work with MAF there. We sure will miss little Brook. She has been one of the VERY bright spots in my life since we started school in Sept. Thank you Sean and Becca for sharing your little precious one with me these months.

Thank the Lord that He always has good things for us though, even when we suffer a loss like I am this week. Jennifer Thebault is here with her doctor husband and two sweet little girls for a month. Jenny has volunteered to take photos of the missionaries and she took a bunch of them this week at preschool. If you'd like to check it out, just go to www.ACapturedLIfe.com and click on SCP. The teacher's name is: Sharon and you'll get to see all of my little ones there. I wonder if you'll be able to guess which one is Matthew LaBouef. :-)

Love to all,
Sharon

No comments: